[yt-users] Fwd: yt-users Digest, Vol 93, Issue 13

Tomer Nussbaum tomer.nussbaum at mail.huji.ac.il
Thu Nov 12 14:07:26 PST 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to run the HaloFinder as is, not through the YT. (The
'install_script.sh'
doesn't work on my cluster, and the way to added manually to the YT is full
of obstacles)
So I try to compile it and and run.

Mat, I don't know what is the diff, I know they are all dark matter files.
It returns to ART file format documentation that is missing.

Kenza, when I search for it, I get to this page
<https://bitbucket.org/pbehroozi/rockstar-galaxies> and the readme say:
"If you use the ART option, only PMss files are currently supported. (PMcrs
files, which do not include particle IDs explicitly, are not supported)."

Any idea's?
Tomer

Message: 5