[yt-users] Create_profile error in parallel

John Regan johnanthonyregan at gmail.com
Fri May 15 01:51:51 PDT 2015

Hi Nathan,

Got it. The problem was that the first parameter file I read in had the
line AppendActiveParticleType = RadiationParticle.
The trouble was I put that in by hand as on restart I want that particle
created. YT went looking for that particle in that output though and for
some reason that was  OK in serial but caused problems in parallel (in a
weird way too). Anyway if I comment that line out of the parameter file
everything works.

John