[yt-users] Plot 2D magnetic field lines

Stella Offner offner at gmail.com
Mon May 4 11:43:43 PDT 2015

Hi,

Is there a way to do annotate streamlines and use get_multi_plot with yt
3.1? The single-plot example below works for me, but it doesn't work with
this example of get_multi_plot (i.e. annotations are not carried over):
http://yt-project.org/docs/3.1/cookbook/complex_plots.html#multipanel-with-axes-labels

Sorry if this was already answered in the mailing list archive somewhere,
the user discussion archives is still unsearchable:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /pipermail/yt-users-spacepope.org/ on
this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Thanks!
Stella