[yt-users] Projection of 2D cylindrical FLASH data

Suoqing JI suoqing at physics.ucsb.edu
Thu May 14 18:27:26 PDT 2015

One way (imperfect but definitely doable) you might want to try is to map 2D cylindrical data into a 3D numpy array, which could be loaded by yt.load_uniform_grid and passed into the volume rendering module.

See here: http://yt-project.org/doc/examining/generic_array_data.html

Best wishes,
--
Suoqing JI