[yt-users] Enzo Tracer Particle Visualization

Yuan Li bear0980 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 10:56:06 PDT 2015

Hi Cameron,

The particle fields only include particle positions and velocities, but not
tracer particle temperatures for example.

Depending on how well the particles trace the fluid, a particle temperature
map can look a bit different from a gas temperature map. I can make
particle temperature maps using numpy histogram2d, but was hoping to be
able to do it in yt for more direct comparisons. For now, my particle maps
look fairly similar to the gas maps made using yt, but the ranges can be a
bit different.

Yuan