[yt-users] Projection of 2D cylindrical FLASH data

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:00:24 PDT 2015

Hi Ken,

(I think Suoqing's answer may work as well.)  If you want to project
along r, z, or theta, you can do a ProjectionPlot (or "ds.proj") and
specify "r", "z", or "theta", and the result will be along that axis
with the correct path lengths.  I think that the "r" direction may be
what you're looking for here, i.e., a soup-can label.

-Matt