[yt-users] Plot Rotation

Max Katz maxpkatz at gmail.com
Wed May 20 00:57:52 PDT 2015

Just want to add that this functionality is something I recently found a
need for. Is it perhaps possible to generate the camera object first,
rotate it, and then take a slice?

Max Katz
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Physics and Astronomy
Vice President, Graduate Student Organization
Stony Brook University
http://astro.sunysb.edu/mkatz/