[yt-users] Deposited Particle Data

Jason Galyardt jason.galyardt at gmail.com
Mon May 11 06:38:47 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Per Matt's suggestion, I've tried accessing the FLASH particles via ['all',
'particle_mass'], to no avail. The traceback can be found here:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5541/

I get the same zero-length selection exception when I use ['io',
'particle_position_x'] or ['all', 'particle_position_x'], as Yuan suggests.

To further check the input particle file format, I used the low-level h5py
interface. I was able to read both particle position and mass. This script
doesn't know about the grid, however.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Jason