[yt-users] data_source SlicePlot Error

Andrew James Emerick aje2123 at columbia.edu
Fri Mar 27 10:00:23 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I just ran into an error in using "data_source" kwarg with the SlicePlot
function (error message copied below):

slice = yt.SlicePlot(ds, axis, field, data_source=region)
File
"/home/emerick/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/yt-3.1dev-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/yt/visualization/plot_window.py",
line 1816, in SlicePlot
    return AxisAlignedSlicePlot(ds, normal, fields, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'data_source'

I have no problem doing the above with ProjectionPlot. If anyone knows what
could be causing this I'd appreciate the help. Otherwise I can do some
digging into the code myself.

Thanks,
Andrew E.
--