[yt-users] Runtime error when loading RAMSES output

DORIS LEE dorislee at berkeley.edu
Sat Mar 28 10:03:30 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am just getting started with using yt and using it for analyzing output
data from RAMSES. When I loaded the info_ .txt file into yt and try to
print the field list if returns a runtime error. I also get the same run
time error if I try making projection plots. The same error shows up if I
tried loading the second output. However, if I tried loading in a 3d blast
wave example, this error does not show up and I am able to make slices and
projection plots. Is there a reason why I am seeing this runtime error for
the 2d case?

I am using yt 3.2 (Changeset d4ca808275e4 stable) The code
<http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5497/> and the error output
<http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5498/> is uploaded on the yt  pastebin.
The RAMSES output that I'm working with are here
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jo7kxwoxio52vy1/AAASbcxNLJ2xZAP5Pry894IPa?dl=0>.

Thank you.

Doris