[yt-users] Shock Finding

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 02:00:11 PDT 2015

Hi Yuan,

Sam's shock-finder for Enzo works quite well.  He created some tools that I
don't think he would mind me sharing on his behalf.  They haven't been
updated in two years, so they will likely only work with yt-2.x unless you
update them.  They will create shock mach number fields that you can use in
yt.  Anyway, they are here:
https://bitbucket.org/samskillman/shock_in_a_box/

Britton