[yt-users] a way annotate a piece of a grid?

Jonah Miller jonah.maxwell.miller at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 08:14:54 PDT 2015

Hi Matt,

Would you recommend a particular approach? I see annotate_line in the
documentation (http://yt-project.org/doc/visualizing/callbacks.html). Is
this the right way to go? The particular context is that some hexahedral
cells in a hexahedral mesh belong together and I would like to group
them visually.

Best,
Jonah