[yt-users] Ploting particles with FLASH

John Zuhone jzuhone at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:59:21 PDT 2015

Hi Andrew,

It appears by checking the changeset hash that your yt installation was last updated in March.

Can you try updating yt using 'yt update’, and then re-running your script?

There was an important bugfix here:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-request/1568/bugfix-make-sure-annotate_particles/ <https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-request/1568/bugfix-make-sure-annotate_particles/>

which was merged in on May 1st, and it relates directly to annotate_particles and width specification.

If you still get the same error or a different one, then we probably have a different issue on our hands. In any case, let us know!

Best,

John