[yt-users] Profile plot of a 2d projection FRB object

Cameron Hummels chummels at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 12:02:45 PDT 2015

Dave,

Just to clarify, you want to make a phase plot of a projected object?  So
you want something like how column density varies with density-weighted
temperature in a 2D plot?  Or something like this?  I only ever did a
radial profile of projected fields (column density, or metal column
density, etc.), but I could try to help you put something together.  The
FRB idea suggested by John might be the easiest approach depending on what
you want.

Cameron Hummels
Postdoctoral Researcher
Steward Observatory