[yt-users] forcing ticks on colorbar

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:33:20 PDT 2015

This is likely happening because the field you are plotting defaults to a
logarithmically scaled colorbar and there is less than one decade of
variation in the plotted field.

What happens when you switch to linear colorbar scaling? You'll need to use
the set_log function that is attached to yt plot objects.

-Nathan