[yt-users] Installing yt 3.0

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 10:52:17 PDT 2015

Paco,

I'm not sure how to get 3.0 (someone else can chime in), but it would actually help us a lot if you could report your bug. Could you let us know what the issue is? That way we can fix it.

Best,

John Z

John ZuHone
Kavli Center for Astrophysics and Space Research
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Ave., 37-582G
Cambridge, MA 02139
(w) 617-253-2354