[yt-users] Error in Executing yt Commands

Madison Fitzgerald fitzg152 at msu.edu
Thu Jul 30 09:20:37 PDT 2015

Omgiod thank you! I don’t know why it was returning an undefined error, which was the source of my confusion, but I’m glad it was such a simple fix!

Thank you so much!

Madison Fitzgerald

Astrophysics | Lyman Briggs College
Women’s & Gender Studies | College of Arts & Letters
LGBTQ and Sexuality Studies Specialization
Women in Science, President
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
Undergraduate Research Assistant
Department of Physics and Astronomy