[yt-users] Error in Executing yt Commands

Andrew Myers atmyers2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:32:30 PDT 2015

Hi Madison,

I just tried a fresh install on Mac OS 10.8.5, and it worked for me. Nathan
suggested offline that one thing that might cause this is re-running the
install script over an old, broken installation. If that's the case, you
could either remove the one at yt-x86_64 (if you don't have any local
changes you care about), or change the install script to point to a
different destination and run it again.

-Andrew