[yt-users] Particle Fields Deposition

Bili Dong qobilidop at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 12:48:06 PDT 2015

Thanks Desika!

I’m experimenting on it. Seems that if I don’t specify bounding box, yt will try to guess it from the header information, which is exactly what I expected to specify. That’s so impressive!

I’m still wondering what the point is in specifying a larger bounding box as in the case of the cook book example. Is it just an example to show the functionality or am I missing something?

Regards,
Bili