[yt-users] Particle Fields Deposition

Desika Narayanan dnarayan at haverford.edu
Mon Jul 20 16:19:58 PDT 2015

Hi Bili,
1 . I wrote an example script that does some of the things you want in
question 1 here

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5727/

2. When you load the octree, you can change the threshold number of
particles necessary for refinment by :

ds = load(filename, n_ref = 32)

Not sure about 3 or 4, but I think the answer is that the kernel is
hardcoded in.

-d