[yt-users] code support for ZEUS-MP 2

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 09:13:55 PST 2015

Hi Andrea,

It should be straightforward to do this.  You can load it in to yt
using the yt.load_uniform_grid function, and then specify the geometry
as spherical.  In the docs we have some examples:

http://yt-project.org/docs/3.2/examining/loading_data.html#generic-array-data

Specifying geometry="spherical" works here, and if your data is not in
r,theta,phi, you can specify the axis ordering with
geometry=("spherical", ("theta", "phi", "r")) (or whatever).

-Matt