[yt-users] Error installing using Installation script

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 13:24:36 PST 2015

Hi Jasmine,

We've had a lot of reports that the install script doesn't work properly on
OSX El Capitan.

Can you try again with the get_yt.sh script? You can obtain it by
downloading it from the following URL:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/raw/d9502d84802972ba3e644d2d5c47b87f73a6bd08/doc/get_yt.sh

This script sets up a miniconda environment with yt installed and does not
need any C compilers to be available.

-Nathan