[yt-users] Problem installing yt on NASA Pleiades

Eli Visbal visbal at astro.columbia.edu
Wed Aug 26 16:27:20 PDT 2015

Thank you Nathan! That seemed to work.

I am having related problems installing Enzo. When I try to obtain the
code with "hg clone https://bitbucket.org/enzo/enzo-dev", I find a
similar error related to openSSL (error message "ValueError: can't
clear options before OpenSSL 0.9.8m"). If you could let me know the
easiest alternate way to get Enzo onto Pleiades I would be very
grateful.

Eli