[yt-users] Problem with Units in a Derived Field

Jared Coughlin Jared.W.Coughlin.29 at nd.edu
Mon Aug 24 16:12:39 PDT 2015

Hello! I have a gadget snapshot for which the standard internal energy
block has been replaced by one containing the temperature.  I'm trying to
calculate a derived field for the neutral hydrogen number density,  but I'm
getting an error when I try to do ds.add_field():

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5833/

However, I get an error about being unable to add quantities with differing
units:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5834/

The docs say not to do any unit conversion because that is apparently taken
care of behind the scenes, so I didn't.  I was just wondering if there was
a way around this? Thanks!
-Jared