[yt-users] multipanel plot resolution

Shankar Agarwal agarwalshankar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 05:57:30 PDT 2015

Hi,

When making a typical 1x1 plot, I see that the final image has 800x800
pixels.

I then used the following script to make a 2x2 multipanel plot, with each
panel showing the projected density:
http://yt-project.org/doc/cookbook/complex_plots.html#time-series-multipanel

However, I see that each of the four panels is not 800x800. It is about
388x388. As such, some of the details in each panel is lost (which I can
see if I plot the four panels separately on 1x1 plots).

Is there an easy way to tell the above script that each panel be 800x800
pixel? By the way, I see there is a statement

Npixels = 512

in
http://yt-project.org/doc/cookbook/complex_plots.html#off-axis-projection-an-alternate-method

Cheers,