[yt-users] Simulation of Stellar Surface and protoplanetary disk interface

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 08:47:59 PDT 2015

Hi Steven,

I'm not sure I understand your question completely.  yt is able to
generate datasets that get exported in a format called GDF, but it
doesn't (currently) have any modules for evolution of the data.  It
may be able to link multiple simulations together in a way that would
meet your needs, but it would be a primarily "build it yourself"
approach.