[yt-users] install failure

Peter Teuben teuben at astro.umd.edu
Sun Sep 28 13:30:01 PDT 2014

just "abort" usually tells me it can't find enough memory while loading
the executable.
I assume you got plenty of that.

On linux I would then use 'strace' to see if the kernel tells me more.
And the ldd
command to see what shared libs it might need.

On a mac, there appears to be the dtruss command for strace. Me and Mac
appear
to be in a continues state of dislike, all I got was
    dtrace: failed to initialize dtrace: DTrace requires additional
privileges
so I'm sure somebody can tell me what that means (I don't have admin on
that mac)

peter