[yt-users] self.recv_points Error When Parallelizing Two Point function

Piyanat Kittiwisit piyanat.kittiwisit at asu.edu
Tue Sep 16 11:28:33 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I ran into a ValueError("self.recv_points is no good!”) when trying to run a TPF script with mpi. I take a look into the TPF source codes, and the issue seems to be related to the comm_size parameters building a TPF object. I tried to vary the value but nothing change. Has anyone run into this issue before? You can see my test script and the output dump in this gist https://gist.github.com/piyanatk/5d6692f0adf01b70ea18.

Thanks,
-Piyanat