[yt-users] [yt-dev] Notes for the first yt team coordinator meeting

Michael Zingale michael.zingale at stonybrook.edu
Mon Sep 15 14:39:05 PDT 2014

Hi Nathan, thanks for the summary.

For funding, one avenue that I often thought would be interesting for yt to
explore is the Google Summer of Code opportunity.

Mike

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Nathan Goldbaum <nathan12343 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We just finished up our first monthly scheduled meeting.
>
> For more details about our governance and management plan going forward,
> YTEP-1776 [0], which was hashed out as a community discussion last month.
>
> The notes for the meeting are available in a google doc [1]. If you have
> any questions, comments, or suggestions please feel free to reply to this
> thread.
>
> We've preliminarily scheduled the next meeting to happen during the yt
> development workshop at NCSA next month.
>
> -Nathan
>

> [0] http://ytep.readthedocs.org/en/latest/YTEPs/YTEP-1776.html
> [1]
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SqXetAVp5IhHH4SdLRwXUyfdQgbiRHCo9m2ydZJxgYE

Michael Zingale
Associate Professor

Dept. of Physics & Astronomy • Stony Brook University • Stony Brook, NY
11794-3800
*phone*:  631-632-8225
*e-mail*: Michael.Zingale at stonybrook.edu
*web*: http://www.astro.sunysb.edu/mzingale