[yt-users] Annotating PhasePlots

Chris Malone chris.m.malone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:56:51 PDT 2014

Hi Stefanie,

The only stupid question is the one that isn't asked :).

Take a look at the cookbook recipe [1] that shows how to modify a plot
directly.  In short, you can access the underlying matplotlib figure and
axes objects and then plot lines on top of the data.

Chris

[1]
http://yt-project.org/docs/3.0/cookbook/simple_plots.html#accessing-and-modifying-plots-directly