[yt-users] Unable to set log scale in Phase plot.

Reju Sam John rejusamjohn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 07:45:41 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I am trying to make a phase plot using YT 2.6, with the following line.

 *plot = PhasePlot(my_sphere, "Density**", "**Temperature*
*","CellMassMsun",weight_field=None,x_log=1,y_log=1).save()*

but it is giving me the following error.
*plot = PhasePlot(my_sphere, "MachNumber",
"CRFractionPreCR","CellMassMsun",weight_field=None,x_log=1,y_log=1).save()*
*TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'x_log'*

I also tried with x_log=True.Still the same error. What could be the
problem? How to make both x and y  in log scale?

And also I would like to know is it possible to fix x and y range in phase
plot?

Thank you.
--
Reju Sam John