[yt-users] Plot title for PhasePlot

Aaron Smith asmith at astro.as.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 28 16:53:17 PDT 2014

Hi Rick,

This looks like a bug to me, but I'm not 100% sure as I've never really
used set_title in the past. As a workaround you may want to either:
(i) use annotate_text calls, or
(ii) work with the pyplot API directly, e.g. ax = plot['cell_mass'].axes
will return the axes object which you can manipulate with standard
matplotlib functions. You can even build the axes objects before making
the PhasePlot if you want complete control.

Both methods are demonstrated here:
nbviewer.ipython.org/github/astrosmith/Notebooks/blob/master/set_title.ipynb

Cheers,
Aaron