[yt-users] rockstar loading

Desika Narayanan dnarayan at haverford.edu
Mon Nov 24 10:11:48 PST 2014

Hey Britton,

Thanks again - yep, there is a rockstar.cfg that seems to point to where
rockstar is installed:

thundersnow:yt-hg desika$ cat rockstar.cfg
/Users/desika/yt-x86_64/src/rockstar

but it still throws the same error unfortunately.  I'm going to try to do a
fresh install of yt and see if it happens to fix it.

-d