[yt-users] Import error 'module' object has no attribute 'extern'

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 11:14:02 PST 2014

Hi Sam,

Can you give a little bit more detail about how exactly you ran the setup
script?

The easiest way to do this is to clone the yt mercurial repository, pull
Ben's changes into your local copy, then do "python setup.py develop" in
the root of the repository.

More detail here under "installing using pip or from source":

http://yt-project.org/doc/installing.html