[yt-users] A fly-through movie

Suoqing JI suoqing at physics.ucsb.edu
Mon Nov 3 17:04:33 PST 2014

Hi Prof. Zhao,

For this kind of rotation, you might want to change the normal vector which points from the camera position to the view point (the center). Say, for a rotation around the origin on x-y plane, you could set the normal vector to be [np.cos(theta), np.sin(theta), 0.], and for each values of theta angle a snapshot could be taken. You might also want to specify the north vector to a fixed direction, say [0., 0., 1.]

Best wishes,

--
Suoqing JI
Ph.D Student