[yt-users] Unable to set log scale in Phase plot.

Chris Malone chris.m.malone at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 07:21:05 PST 2014

Hi Reju,

Sorry - it looks like the set_xlim, etc. methods were added relatively
recently to 2.6; see [1] for the commit that added them.  Try running `yt
update` to get the latest version to see if that fixes the issue.

[1]
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/commits/ad16dc5a05fdaf6cd84949869b4d847791b4cddc