[yt-users] Masking the domain?

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:57:17 PST 2014

So this is a text file containing positions and radii of many spheres?

Doug Rudd (cc'd) has been thinking about composing selectors.  I'm not sure
if it's possible to combine selectors using a boolean addition like you
need yet.  He might have a better idea of what's necessary to get that
working.

-Nathan