[yt-users] Exporting notebooks

Elizabeth Tasker tasker at astro1.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Thu Nov 13 02:59:27 PST 2014

Hi,

I’m getting a batch of errors (OK… 2) when using python notebooks with yt 3.0:

(1) I’m trying to export my python notebook into something shareable (ideally a pdf document). However, when I click ‘Print Preview’ or ‘Download as—> html’ I get the error:

No module named pygments.formatters
tornado.access: [ERROR    ]

Is there something extra I need to add to the yt python install to get this working? This happens both on my linux workstation and my macbook when I try and run nbconvert.

(2) when I try:

ts = DatasetSeries([“DD0002/sbcool_0002”, “DD0010/sbcool_0010”])

I get the error

NameError: name ‘DatasetSeries' is not defined

is this something that slipped through being imported int yt 3?

Elizabeth