[yt-users] yt-users Digest, Vol 81, Issue 30

David Ketcheson david.ketcheson at kaust.edu.sa
Mon Nov 10 11:50:11 PST 2014

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 7:44 PM, <yt-users-request at lists.spacepope.org<mailto:yt-users-request at lists.spacepope.org>> wrote:
for state in sorted(sol.states, key = lambda a: a.patch.level):

That did indeed fix it; thanks!

It looks like we (Clawpack) may adopt yt as our preferred package for 3d plotting.  If so, we may write a frontend at some point.  Thanks to all of you for creating yt.

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.