[yt-users] PHOX module memory error and Derived field

John Zuhone jzuhone at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 06:52:00 PST 2014

Hi Barbara,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble!

Actually, you are very timely, because I was just working on this now in an
effort to speed things up, and to use much less memory. I have an
implementation that's almost ready, but not quite. When it is (in the next
few days I hope), I will point you to it so that if you like you can try it
out and see if it helps you.

Also, you are correct about the docs, it should be ds.add_field--I'll also
be fixing that. Thanks for pointing this out!

Best,

John Z