[yt-users] Particle Density Projection for Flash Data

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:21:05 PST 2014

Yuan,

Can you try the fix from this pull request?

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-request/1294/check-for-particle-fields-in-chunks-for/diff <https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-request/1294/check-for-particle-fields-in-chunks-for/diff>

It should fix your issue. If so, just hit approve on the PR.

Thanks,

John