[yt-users] Generic UniGrid Data

Junhwan Choi (최준환) choi.junhwan at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:47:07 PDT 2014

Hi John,

I found that my yt was a bit old version, although it was still 3.0.
Hence, I install bleeding edge version of yt from the scratch, and it
is working.
Thank you.

Now, I would like to know that is it possible to perform advanced
analysis from generic unigrid data such as making and/or adding
additional fields (temp, velocity etc), galaxy group finding (hop and
fof), and generating profiles.
All of these analysis are provided in yt, but I can not find document
that explains how to do with generic unigrid data.
Is it simply possible through adding required information (such as
thermal energy field) when I define data dictionary?

Thank you,
Junhwan