[yt-users] how to find virial radius from enzo output

Elizabeth Tasker tasker at astro1.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Tue May 27 00:06:24 PDT 2014

Hi Reju,

“halos[0]” is the first halo in the list of halos found by yt’s HaloFinder.

Rather than looking directly at the source list, I recommend exploring the examples of how to use yt’s cosmology analysis tools:

http://yt-project.org/docs/dev/cookbook/cosmological_analysis.html

and for the details of halo finding:

http://yt-project.org/docs/2.6/analyzing/analysis_modules/running_halofinder.html?highlight=virial_radius

Elizabeth