[yt-users] Plot Background

Christine Simpson csimpson at astro.columbia.edu
Wed May 28 14:00:40 PDT 2014

A third rather dumb solution that I use is to add a tinny-tiny number to the field I’m projecting.  I assume you are getting the white where the field is zero?  If you are using a color bar with black as the color for the lowest value (like 'gray’), this will give you black where the field you are projecting is zero (or rather tinny-tiny).

Christine