[yt-users] ARTIO and find_field_value_at_point

Douglas Harvey Rudd drudd at uchicago.edu
Wed May 21 15:13:52 PDT 2014

Perfect.  I'm going to note this issue and if nobody else picks it up while I'm gone (through the weekend), I'll take a stab when I get back.

Douglas Rudd
Scientific Computing Consultant
Research Computing Center
drudd at uchicago.edu<mailto:drudd at uchicago.edu>

On May 21, 2014, at 5:08 PM, Nathan Goldbaum <nathan12343 at gmail.com<mailto:nathan12343 at gmail.com>> wrote:

This issue summarizes the state of things: https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/499/missing-hierarchy-functions

I think find_field_value_at_point was the only one we wanted to keep.