[yt-users] yt install error on Mac

Kacper Kowalik xarthisius.kk at gmail.com
Tue May 13 23:12:06 PDT 2014

On 05/13/2014 10:04 PM, Junhwan Choi (최준환) wrote:
> Thank you Kacper.
>
> However, I still get the same error message and fail to install yt.
>
> Junhwan

It still looks like something is injecting path to libraries and
confusing install_script. Since it spawns multiple subshells could you
verify that your .bashrc doesn't meddle with DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH ?

I'm not familiar with OSX but maybe you're using some external packages
manager like homebrew etc. If so could you disable it prior to
installing yt?

Does the path '/Users/junhwan2/common/' contain solely yt or do you have
any other software installed there already?

Cheers,
Kacper