[yt-users] Parallel Broadcasting in yt

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon May 5 13:50:06 PDT 2014

Hi Claire,

You might want to have a look at the function called mpi_bcast
in yt/utilities/parallel_tools/parallel_analysis_interface.py.  This should
do a standard mpi broadcast from the root process to all of the
subprocesses.  Alternatively, if the dictionary is something that can be
loaded in in parts by each of the processors and then combined, you might
also want to check par_combine_object in the same file.

Britton