[yt-users] Define a derived field of disk surface density

Suoqing JI suoqing at physics.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 18 14:27:44 PDT 2014

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your response!

I want to integrate the density from -zmin to +zmin for every cells located on (x, y), or in your words, on (r ,theta). So the cells with the same (x, y) location will have the same value of surface density, as the figures show. The surface density is a function of only (x, y).

Best wishes,
--
Suoqing JI
Ph.D Student