[yt-users] Error when installing

Jacob Hamer jacobhhamer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:48:05 PDT 2014

Hey-
When I do xcode-select --install , it only brings up this menu of options(I
had tried to do this earlier)

$ xcode-select --install

Usage: xcode-select -print-path

   or: xcode-select -switch <xcode_folder_path>

   or: xcode-select -version

Arguments:

   -print-path                     Prints the path of the current Xcode
folder

   -switch <xcode_folder_path>     Sets the path for the current Xcode
folder

   -version                        Prints xcode-select version information

Also, when I go to previous updates installed, Command Line Tools for
Mavericks is on the list.

Thanks!