[yt-users] Adding contour lines to a phase plot?

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 12:09:39 PDT 2014

Hi Elizabeth,

I think this should be relatively straightforward to do.  That said you'll
probably need to do it manually - this functionality hasn't been added to
PhasePlot as a convenience function. I think we'd all appreciate it if
after getting this working you want to create such a convenience function.

I've sketched out a basic example in this notebook:

Hope that helps,